At Spiritual Essence Yoga, we care about the well being of every individual and are committed to sharing the numerous benefits of yoga and meditation with as many people as possible. The Yoga at Work program serves as a stress management tool for employees, creating healthier work environments and happier professionals.
Our experience and training as certified and registered yoga instructors allows us to address many employees’ stress-related conditions. Yoga at Work can boost employee morale, increase work productivity, and contribute to developing a positive work environment.
Yoga at Work Challenge
Are you and your co-workers looking for a way to create a happier, healthier and less stressful work environment? Our Yoga at Work Challenge offers a creative way to get healthy at work. In this challenge, you and your colleagues will be treated to a five 30-minute yoga classes in the office. Classes can be held consecutively or once a week for 5 weeks.
In addition to practicing at the office, you will be challenged to practice yoga for 30-minutes a day at home over the weekend.
To support home practice efforts, each participant will have access to a special 30-minute practice podcast for her/his individual home practice.
You may be wondering, What’s in this for me? Glad you asked. All participants who successfully complete all office classes and their home practice will be entered into an on-the-spot raffle. Three winners from each office will be selected to receive special prizes that include gift cards, bodywork services and UNLIMITED monthly yoga class passes at Spiritual Essence Yoga! Sound exciting?
For more information please email us at email@example.com with the subject line “Yoga at Work ” or call (301) 574-FLOW(3569).
Yoga at Work feature on NBC 4 (Washington)
Method of Delivery:
- We offer group yoga and/or meditation classes held at your facility. The classes could take place during the lunch period or before work, whatever time is convenient for you and your organization. The classes are typically one hour long.
- If you have a potential space(s) to use for the class, we could set an appointment to survey the room and assess its appropriateness. Just about any private or semi private room would work. It could be a conference room or a lunchroom.
- We will provide yoga mats and props for up to 10 participants.
- We will also provide you with a customized promotional flier with details on the class in order for you to promote the classes to your employees . One of our main objectives is to make it as easy as possible for you to consider and offer this class to your employees.
Benefits of Yoga & Meditation
- Low impact—anyone can participate regardless of fitness level or physical condition
- No previous experience needed with yoga or meditation
- Numerous health benefits
- Results often times experienced immediately
- Simple, safe, practical techniques
- Ways to identify stress signals and indicators
- Posture improvement for tension management
- Strength building for greater resistance to stress
- Techniques for the workplace designed to alleviate tension before it builds into stress
- Safe exercises that increase energy
- Breathing techniques that support healthy “Mood Management”
- And much MORE!
We have different price schedules depending on the frequency of the class and whether the program is employer-sponsored (flat rate) or employee-sponsored (per person rate). For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.