Here is a list of our yoga class fees. To purchase a pass just click on one of the links below. If you are looking for our bodywork service fees click here.
First Timer’s Unlimited Pass ($50)
This pass is only available to students new to the studio. Enjoy unlimited classes for one month with the exception of classes marked enrollment (E). Click here to purchase.
Intro to Yoga Program
Our Intro to Yoga class is for newbies and beginners. This is a special program designed for those new to yoga or early in their practice. The class passes below can only be used for our weekly Intro to Yoga classes. Please check our Class Schedule to see when the Intro to Yoga classes are offered. Click one of the links below to purchase an Intro to Yoga Class pass.
Regular Weekly Classes
The class passes below can be used for all of our regular weekly classes with the exception of Intro to Yoga. Click one of the links below to purchase a class pass.
Our Shanti Monthly Membership allows you to attend unlimited ongoing weekly classes, including Intro to Yoga. If you practice at least twice a week or 8 times per month the Shanti membership provides the greatest benefit. Members can attend unlimited classes per month. Our new shared membership options allows you to sign-up with a loved one and save on the second membership. Members can attend all classes including the Intro to Yoga track and specialty classes. Members also receive special workshop discounts and can attend members-only events.
There is a 4-month minimum commitment with the Shanti Monthly Membership. Click here for details on membership benefits.
Our Monthly Unlimited Pass option is for those that want to experience unlimited classes for a month without the 4-month commitment of the Shanti monthly membership. Enrollment classes are not included in the Unlimited Pass.
- Pre-register for classes online or call the studio at (301) 574-FLOW(3569).
- Arrive to class on time. Classes close 8 minutes after the start time.
- The minimum age to attend classes is 13 years old. Classes are not appropriate for young children.
- Bring your yoga mat, a towel and small bottle of water. Yoga mats are available to rent if you don’t have one.
- Introductory offers cannot be extended or transferred.
- Class pass and package expiration dates cannot be extended, transferred or paused.
- Passes begin to expire on the date of purchase. 10 and 20 class passes can be shared with one family member. Please contact the studio to setup pass sharing.
- There is a 4-month minimum commitment for the Shanti Monthly Membership. Click here for details on membership benefits.
- All class passes, packages and enrollments are non-refundable and non-transferable. 10 and 20 class passes can be shared with one family member.
- Remaining classes in an expired pass can be rolled over with the purchase of a new series within 7 days of expiration.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any class, workshop, enrollment or training at any time.